Friday, September 25, 2009

Consequences

Well, I haven't been following my own advice very well and guess what? I've been suffering the consequences for the last few days! I've been running a fever and sniffling and basically doing nothing but sleeping it off. (Proof I should've done the sleeping before when I was supposed to, huh?)

Anyway, I'm going to try to do better now...not that I'll be perfect or anything, but hopefully I'll remember that it's no fun to be sick. :-) I hope none of you have been suffering similar consequences; it's much more fun to follow good rules of health!

Always remember, though: God cares for the sick as well as the healthy, and He wants to help you, even if you do get sick because of not following His natural laws. I haven't been feeling well enough to do much devotional reading the last few days, so I've spent a lot of time praying. I hope you pray, too -- it's a good vitamin. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment