Monday, September 14, 2009

Exposition On Exercise

Exercise. What an over-rated, under-rated, adored, despised, controversial topic! For myself, I've always believed it was important but only recently have begun to realize just how important it can be. It can change not only your physical appearance and abilities, but your mind, emotions, and self-concept. It can even affect your spirituality.

Now I don't know about you, but I have difficulty keeping up an exercise routine. Furthermore, when I go to exercise, I often don't have a clue what I should do. Fortunately I found something that has helped me with that.

The TV station 3ABN runs a show called Body and Spirit. It features low-impact exercises in quite a variety and with practically no equipment. I think the only thing they've used in the episodes I've watched is a hand towel! It's actually pretty cool that they can do that many different things using simple exercises and still get a good aerobic workout in.


If you're interested in checking it out, you can google "3ABN" and find their website and schedule. They also have it set up so you can watch 3ABN online; I haven't had a chance to check it out and see if they actually show Body and Spirit on there, but they should. Anyway, it's helped me a lot and I hope it helps you. Happy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment